We’re always on the lookout for great tech talent. If you can’t see the role for you below, please send your CV along with a concise cover note telling us what you’d bring to Cloud Know How. Our recruitment team can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Agencies: we have established relationships with our Preferred Supplier List partners so please don’t send us speculative applications.
Cloud and Infrastructure M365 Solutions Engineer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that helps businesses make the most of the latest technologies and move to the cloud (think Azure, M365 and AWS etc.). We cover all aspects from designing cloud-based infrastructures solutions though to building technical architecture in the cloud. We’re also creating new cutting-edge packaged services. Your role will range from migrating customer infrastructure environments into the cloud, to being a technical resource from which to assist and advise customers on adopting the best cloud solution for them. You will be in charge of your own workload and will be responsible for planning, documenting, implementing and delivering projects for our customers.
You’ll work closely as part of an established team that will guide you in the ways of the cloud as well as benefit from a training programme that will ensure you’re successful.
Our business, based in Devon, is part of Wayside Technology Group (NASDAQ WSTG) with offices also in the USA, Canada and Amsterdam. We’re an enthusiastic, customer-focused team; to ensure we can solve our customers’ problems we invest time in training and personal development. To help the team grow the business, we work hard giving everyone balance – a personal trainer, yoga and an employee assistance program are just a few of the ways we do this, along with hybrid working. Having our HQ on the edge of the Dartmoor National Park in the beautiful market town of Ashburton also helps. Colleagues regularly tell us that their teams are why they love their jobs.
We encourage our teams to have a hybrid working pattern, benefitting from the majority of time working at home and but also visit the office once a week, this is flexible and dependant on the location of our team members.
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrable experience deploying and supporting architecting, fault-finding, and deploying various Microsoft 365 solutions including but not limited to:
- Endpoint Manager
- Security and Compliance
- Experience in migrating the following aspects into M365 from various environments, such as on-prem Exchange, Google Workspace, and between M365 tenants:
- Email / Calendar / Contacts
- SharePoint / OneDrive
- Experience of team leadership and management
- Familiarity with Active Directory, AD Connect, and Azure AD
- Familiarity with cloud and/or on-premises infrastructure
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Relevant industry certifications (ideally, Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert). This means you hold one of the following certifications:
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate (MD-100, MD-101)
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate (MS-500)
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate (MS-203)
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate (MS-700)
- Microsoft Certified: Identity and Access Administrator Associate (SC-300)
- This means you have passed the following two exams:
- Microsoft 365 Identity and Services (MS-100)
- Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security (MS-101)
- Someone with a passion for new technology who is always willing to learn new areas and keep their skills up to date
Salary DOE – £45,000 per year
To apply for this role please send your CV along with a concise summary of what you’d bring to this new role. It’s your chance to sell yourself so make the most of it!
Cloud and Infrastructure 2nd line Support Technician
Are you looking for a new adventure?
Our cloud services division, Cloud Know How, are looking to offer the right person an exciting opportunity to join their team as a cloud and infrastructure support technician.
Cloud Know How help our customers migrate their current services over to be hosted in the cloud. You will be part of a multi-functional team with your role primarily supporting internal teams and external clients across multi-faceted environments (think Azure, M365, AWS etc.), so you’ll need passion and a keen interest to learn tech. You’ll work closely as part of an established team that will guide you in the ways of the cloud as well as benefitting from a training programme that will ensure you’re successful.
Cloud Know How and Grey Matter are part of Wayside Technology Group (NASDAQ: WSTG). As well as our main UK office in Devon, there are teams in USA, Canada and The Netherlands. We’re an enthusiastic, customer-focused team; to ensure we can solve our customers’ problems we invest time in training and personal development. To help the team grow the business, we work hard giving everyone balance – a personal trainer, yoga and an employee assistance program are just a few of the ways we do this, along with hybrid working. Having our HQ on the edge of the Dartmoor National Park in the beautiful market town of Ashburton also helps. Colleagues regularly tell us that their teams are why they love their jobs.
We encourage our teams to have a hybrid working pattern, benefitting from the majority of their time working at home, but also having one or two days per week in the office. This is flexible and dependent on the location of our team members.
Benefits for you
- Paid Training
- Individual Personal Development Plans
- Salary plus commission/bonus schemes
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Personal Trainer/yoga sessions
- Flexible Working arrangements
- Incentives and Rewards
- Social Events/Fundraisers/Staff Parties
- Enhanced sick pay and holiday entitlement
- Employee Assistance Programme for 24/7/365 support
All companies say that they have a great culture – we are proud that this is reality – we put our people first.
You will have a passion for a career in IT and ideally have at least 2-3 years experience in a similar role, supporting Azure cloud customers and/or environments. You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbally. This role covers external support, so being able to pick up the phone in a confident, polite manner is vital. You’ll demonstrate a keen interest in developing your cloud technology knowledge and will be willing to put your hand up to new opportunities as they arise.
As this is a more experienced role, you will be expected to support the 1st line engineers where there are gaps in their knowledge and act a mentor to develop their skills.
Requirements: Passed AZ-104 exam
If the above is not currently achieved, the expectation is that it will be passed during your probation period.
Our most successful people have a can-do attitude and are enthusiastic and passionate about delivering top quality service to our stakeholders. Does this sound like you?
Please email your CV and a concise note explaining why you’re the right person for the role. This is your opportunity to convince us so make the most of it!